Julie Wright (1972-still breathing) was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. She’s lived in LA, Boston, and the literal middle of nowhere (don’t ask). She wrote her first book when she was fifteen and has since written twenty-three novels. She is a two-time Whitney-award winner and is a Crown Heart recipient. She is proud to be part of Shadow Mountain’s Proper Romance line.
She has one husband, three kids, one grandbaby, one dog, and a varying amount of houseplants (depending on attrition).
She loves writing, reading, traveling, speaking at schools, hiking, playing with her kids, and watching her husband make dinner.
She used to speak fluent Swedish but now speaks only well enough to scold her children in public.
She hates mayonnaise and the fickle comma.
Books (from newest to oldest):
- Glass Slipper, Ever After, and Me
- Lies, Love, and Breakfast and Tiffany’s
- Lies Jane Austen Told Me
- Four Chambers
- Spell Check
- The Fortune Café
- Tying the Knot
- Victoria’s Promise
- Hazzardous Universe: The Magician’s Last Words
- Hazzardous Universe
- Cross My Heart (2010 Whitney Award winner for Best Romance)
- Eyes Like Mine (2009 Whitney Award Nominee)
- My Not-So-Fairy-Tale Life
- Loved Like That
- To Catch a Falling Star